Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Boomi MDH developer to assist in implementing and maintaining our data integrity. In this role, you will work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the actual integrations which connect our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative and has strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi HUB.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable data models.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders; and
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience in Master Data Management using Boomi.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working with integration Platform.
- Proven ability to implement at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Boomi Associate Master Data HUB certified
- Experience developing Boomi HUB data Models that utilize Boomi Integration.
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP) is a plus.
- MDM/MDH/Boomi Hub Implementation experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.