Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
As a Data Integration Engineer at Riskified, you will be using technical skills, analytical insights and business perspective to ensure we have the most accurate and complete data set from each client. You will be responsible for helping new and existing customers to ensure they are receiving the best performance possible and leading the change on processing the data of the largest eCommerce merchants in the world. Riskified’s clients come in many different sizes and industries, use different technical platforms, and each one has their own unique data concerns and order flows that have to be uniquely assessed. Our team is the one to fully capture these aspects and recommend the best implementation as well as point out any possible issues.What You'll Be Doing
Supporting the onboarding of new customers by completing the following:
- Working with some of the largest companies in the world to perform comprehensive analysis of their data
- Perform due diligence of business models and flows
- Data modeling as part of the integration architecture
- Combining the technical, business and analytical objectives to come up with tailored solutions for onboarding merchants
- Data wrangling & sanitization
- Prioritize, track, and communicate data issues internally and externally
- Become the subject matter expert of riskified product and technology
- Work closely with analysts, research and data science teams to accommodate changes in industry data
- Perform comprehensive analysis of chargebacks data
Monitoring and resolving data irregularities of existing customers by completing the following:
- Monitor key health indicators and automated alerts
- Identify, research, and offer system-wide solutions for common issues
- Work closely with Account Management to engage customers
- 3+ years of experience in a data-centric industry role (ETL, DBA, etc.)
- 2+ years with SQL or NoSQL databases
- 2+ years experience with data wrangling (R, Python for data processing)
- 2+ years with optimizing technical processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.