Data Research Analyst at VTS
- Responsible for drawing insight from our data, and other sources to identify, locate and analyze specific commercial real estate industry trends at both the market level and the individual property/portfolio level
- Develop data-driven analytical platforms and reporting commercial solutions
- Conduct on-going data quality work, and define improvement in the data collection process
- Analyzing large amounts of data, creating algorithms, dashboards, visualizations, and business tools
- Develop deep domain expertise on our datasets, the underlying process and behaviors through these datasets and relationships with measurable economic phenomena and market trends
- Utilize data analysis techniques to derive meaningful insights that the end users can clearly act on to drive their business results
What Makes This Job Awesome
- Analyzing and enriching a diverse range of structured and unstructured data into datasets for analysis
- Analyzing large amounts of data to create actionable insights
- Developing deep domain expertise on our unique and valuable datasets
- Enjoy analyzing large amounts of data to create actionable insights
What Makes You Awesome for Data Insights Team
- Experience managing and analyzing (Commercial Real Estate) CRE market data is greatly preferred
- Ability to handle large datasets and have strong quantitative skills
- Strong analytical aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Familiar with technical concepts, research concepts, and analysis
- Strong research background, computer skills, and attention to detail required
- A bachelor’s degree or a master degree preferably in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Real Estate, Operations Research or a related discipline
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!