Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist - Customer Acquisition to join our Data Science team. As the global leader in telebehavioral health, Talkspace is one of the fastest growing Healthcare Technology companies. We have raised over $100MM in VC funding, and during 2020 our business has more than doubled.
By deeply understanding how to leverage data, you will be partnering across the organization with leaders to identify and scope high impact projects. We are looking for someone who identifies as a numbers person, cares about using data to drive critical business decisions, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space.
To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Serve as key team member working with Director of Acquisition and the consumer marketing team
- Responsible for critical thinking, hypothesis testing, and leveraging data to drive business growth
- Evaluate consumer behavior including customer journeys, site traffic and marketing funnels
- Analyze customer acquisition strategies in digital media (including Social, Search,Video/OTT, Display, etc) to maximize Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS)
- Partner with the Product team to identify key customer personas and measure Lifetime Value / Customer Acquisition Cost (LTV/CAC) per marketing channel
- Quantify impact of content, social and earned media on purchase intent
- Measure consumer responsiveness to promotional and creative strategies, by product and by media channel
- Query databases from multiple marketing and product sources and create usable KPI dashboards
- 3+ years in an analytic role (including data and analytics, digital marketing, growth marketing or consulting )
- Expert Python and SQL skills, dashboard development, business communication, and commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel
- Database experience around querying and managing large data sets, preferably in Looker or similar Business Intelligence tool
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and well versed in financial analysis metrics (Return on Investment (ROI), Margin, CAC, LTV, etc.)
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.