We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are building out a first-class Internal Analytics department composed of Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team using cutting-edge open-source technologies to collect, store, transform, analyze, and model data, we want to meet you.
- Process, analyze, and ship data at scale using Spark, Luigi, and other open-source technologies, with programming languages like Python and Scala, as well as SQL
- Use machine learning and statistics to build production models that drive business analytics and decision-making internally
- Conduct deep analytical research on the latest technologies and trends in the tech world on behalf of Datadog
- Wear multiple hats: software engineer, data engineer, and data scientist, in order to build production systems from end-to-end
- Join a highly collaborative team eager to solve hard problems the right way
- Grow and scale with Datadog
- You have mastered working with data in a language like Python, R, or Scala
- You have software engineering experience and know-how to create end-to-end production systems to serve data and insights
- You have experience applying machine learning to real business problems
- You have a natural curiosity and an investigative mindset; you’re driven by the “why”
- You’re able to explain advanced technical concepts in a simple manner and cater to your audience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth environment and thrive in autonomy
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.