Data/Reporting Analyst, IT Service Design at Peloton
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Enterprise Technology team as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all of Enterprise IT Systems. The selected candidate will also be part of change management and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information and data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting / BI capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in BI and ITSM systems.
As an Analyst in Enterprise Technology, you will interact with technical and business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality and consistency of solutions, working closely with sales, technical, product and customer service team members within Peloton.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and technical project management experience.
As an Analyst in Enterprise Technology, you will interact with technical and business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality and consistency of solutions, working closely with Service Delivery, product and customer service team members within Peloton.
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal and business stakeholder use
- Design and manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports based on departmental needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to facilitate the capture of accurate and complete data for reporting purposes
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOT analysis, cost benefit analysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, and feasibility analysis
- Monitor and report on Service Delivery function against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery Manager(s) to create appropriate SLA’s relative to business function and respective service
- Maintain up to date catalogue of Enterprise IT Operations services
- Create, manage, and support administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Identify business process bottlenecks and recommend process improvements
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, BI products / strategy, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders and leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides for end users and internal EIT team
Basic Job Requirements: Education or Certifications
- 3+ years of overall technical and business experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related IT experience
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to tell a story using data and KPI’s
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to synthesize data into written narrative and communicate findings effectively; requires strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to think out of the box and automate manual processes
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc), and Excel
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.