Director, People Analytics and Tools at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
As the Director, People Analytics and Tools you will be responsible for the analysis of data gathered from HR systems and other data sources to gain actionable insights and to support data-driven decision-making.
As Riskified continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. Riskified is seeking an analytical and strategic thinker to lead our people analytics and insights. An important focus of the team is to effectively and efficiently deliver technology solutions, project management, reporting and analytics to the organization, working closely with key business partners across the firm.
You will serve as a data-driven practitioner to identify critical people issues, understand and enhance our people processes, and drive improvements across the business based on performance.
This role will report to our VP of Global HR, and will hire and lead a team.What You'll Be Doing
- Use statistical analysis techniques and predictive modeling to solve complex business problems and "tell the story" about talent/people
- Provide in-depth insights and data driven solutions across people-oriented disciplines, including organizational design, recruiting, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement and experience, etc.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids to support HRMetrics internally
- Lead the development of multi-year workforce forecasts and plans (demand analysis based on business drivers, granular supply and skill gaps analysis) to guide senior management’s customized human resource strategies
- Work with business stakeholders to share findings and explain advanced analyses in a way that makes sense to audiences with varying levels of familiarity with statistics and data analysis
- Communicating findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Oversight of the HR tools used to hold people related data. Manage the RFP and rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to publish a network-wide HR dashboard that will serve as a single point of entry for easy visual access to all workforce data by different segments and use cases.
- Leveraging tools, such as Tableau and Excel to drive efficient insights
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- 7+ years of total work experience with at least 4+ years of experience working with People and Business data, connecting the dots and generating meaningful insights for decision making
- Previous experience in consulting is preferred, but not a necessity
- Expert knowledge in the business insights space, developing analytics and dashboards to improve decision-making across the company, including expertise in Excel, Tableau, with extensive data visualizations and storytelling experience
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience advising executive level stakeholders within a complex, fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Self-directed, collaborative, highly detail-oriented and motivated; demonstrate a high level of accountability, leadership, decisiveness and capable of prioritizing and executing on multiple priorities
- Communicate effectively and adjust communication to audience level
- Experience implementing HRIS or other large scale platform
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.