Director, Total Rewards & People Analytics at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Total Rewards & People Analytics Director, you’ll play an integral part as a leader on the People team influencing and driving outcomes that will impact Zocdoc as a whole.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Adaptable and flexible to evolving priorities and changing situations
- Can work high and low, fluidly transitioning from being a part of strategy one moment to diving deep in details and working tactically in the next
- An effective communicator with ability to collaborate and influence at all levels in the organization
- Service oriented, with a high degree of customer responsiveness
- An inclusive leader that contributes to creating a sense of belonging
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this 2021 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Leading the design and implementation of innovative and scalable compensation & benefit plans that are aligned with Zocdoc's business objectives and talent strategy
- Ensuring internally and externally competitive and equitable rewards and pay practices
- Leading the change project to define and source Zocdoc’s HRIS system and go forward strategy, setting the business up for successful growth with regard to People analytics, our rewards and performance processes
- Building a scalable job architecture and role leveling approach
- Ensuring all compensation & benefits programs are effectively managed and compliant with external regulations and plan governance
- Creating an impactful Rewards communication strategy
- Partnering effectively with partners and stakeholders across the People function, the broader business, and with external partners to help continuously advance Zocdoc’s overall People strategy
- Coaching and developing, supporting and growing a high-performing team of total rewards professionals in an inclusive and highly engaging environment
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- 10+ years of compensation and benefits experience, with at least 5 years in a management capacity, preferably with some time spent in a fast paced high growth start-up or tech based organization
- Knowledge of legal and compliance requirements impacting compensation and benefit administration
- Technical knowledge of compensation design and track record of providing creative and scalable designs and programs responsive to the company's evolving strategies
- Experience developing a long-term platform for rewards administration in a high-growth company
- Experience defining and sourcing sustainable and scalable HRIS solutions
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, leadership, and project management skills
- Strong understanding of general business operations and processes that enables you to interact with internal and external customers, including all levels of management
- A passion for data analytics
- Experience partnering across Centers of Excellence for integrated offerings to customers and the business
- High level of professional credibility and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, or business discipline preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.