Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog's Finance team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
We are seeking an Equity Administrator to join our growing Finance team at Datadog. As a member of the finance team, the role will be a key member of the team in overseeing the full cycle process regarding stock administration.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Coordinate with all departments in the process, including People Operations, Legal and Accounting
- Coordinate with external partners such as stock plan provider, broker and transfer agent
- Assist in the operations of the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online platform to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Assist in the processing of Restricted Stock Unit Releases, Stock Purchases for our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), along with managing the FCPE Program which is a tax advantaged method of exercising stock options for qualifying employees.
- Assist with global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the review and approval of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals and controls are in place
- Prepare reports on a periodic basis for tracking of the equity plan
- Assist in the maintenance of inquiries that are submitted related to the equity plan
- Assist in the reconciliation of transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Assist in the creation of formal equity-related procedures, policies and controls
- Minimum 2-3 years of stock administration experience at global public company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred
- Strong understanding U.S. federal, state and global equity taxation
- Experience with the E*TRADE Equity Edge Online platform and other major third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a fast-paced environment across all levels of management and across functions and geographies
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.