Finance & Strategy Analyst at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a highly motivated Finance & Strategy Sr. Analyst to join the Finance team. Your role will be critical in driving key strategic initiatives across multiple business functions, with a primary emphasis on sales and revenue operations. As a part of this growing team you will develop a strong understanding of Latch’s business, products, market positioning, financial metrics, and drive critical initiatives that are aligned with the company’s mission and objectives.
- Manage sales pipeline tracking and top-line revenue reporting / analytics
- Collaborate with the sales organization on structuring large deals and strategic partnerships
- Work on new pricing initiatives, discount strategies, and promotions to help the company achieve its top-line objectives
- Define and measure Finance / Company KPIs, build forecasts and dashboards to track to these goals, and communicate trends with management
- Support new Finance initiatives as the business continues to scale and enter new markets and verticals
- 3-4 years of proven Finance experience, preferably in a role supporting a sales function and working closely with Revenue Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a highly analytical mindset
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and accounting topics and the ability to distill analysis into key drivers and simple frameworks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience with financial modeling and strong background in data analysis
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce, business intelligence tools, SQL a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice