About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a global personal care company, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
The Forecast and Replenishment Analyst will play an important role in Harry’s continued success at retail. This position will be responsible for coordinating and executing demand and supply planning activities across both Harry’s and our retail partner’s supply chains. As this role will work across internal and external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills and attention to detail to ensure efficient and accurate product distribution.
Primary responsibilities include executing replenishment and operational strategies across the collective Harry’s and retailer Supply Chain. This Customer-facing position is responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks (via Replenishment Management), Execution and forecasting of New and Discontinued items, Event planning, enhanced Reporting, and inventory Analytics. The CPFR Analyst will use information obtained from the retailer while applying Supply Chain planning information as input into Harry’s Forecasting process. Proficient use of retailer data sharing tools combined with collaboration between the retailer, Sales, and Harry’s internal operational teams will be used to drive efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply chain. The Forecast and Replenishment Analyst serves as a collaborative bridge between external Replenishment departments, and internal stakeholders across S&OP, Supply Chain, and Fulfillment. Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to, In-Stock percentage, Fill Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Bias, and Event Performance.
What you will accomplish:
- Guide all aspects of retailer forecasts, including Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New and Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, and Analytics
- Conduct weekly replenishment analysis to ensure proper inventory flow between internal and external supply chains
- Manage demand planning for retailer item and product segments spanning across the collective supply chains
- Co-develop annual business plan goals and identify events that affect supply and demand
- Conduct ad-hoc store level analysis to identify incremental sales driving opportunities
- Identify opportunities for retail operational process improvements and help drive implementation
- Build and maintain external and internal stakeholder relationships that will drive supply and demand efficiencies
This should describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possesses a drive for results.
- Being exceptionally insightful and comfortable working with large ambiguous data sets
- A model of collaborative behavior
- Resilient and scrappy- excited by the prospect of tackling and owning new challenges everyday
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.