The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
As the GM, CTV Data Partnerships you will be part of a highly impactful team dedicated to driving strategic value for our clients and for the partners with whom you work. Working cross-functionally with TTD’s go-to-market and product leadership, you will be responsible for establishing the strategy and business plan for CTV data partnerships for one of TTD’s highest priority focus areas. This will include initiating relationships with potential partners, assessing business opportunities, and driving the agreements, integrations, and executions necessary to maximize the overall possibilities. Expanding the capabilities of The Trade Desk via partnerships while simultaneously driving revenue and profit will be key metrics in the role. Key activities include evaluating opportunities, negotiating favorable business terms for TTD, and onboarding new partners.
The ideal candidate must enjoy an entrepreneurial and rapidly shifting environment. We are looking for someone who thrives on having a significant impact and building new capabilities through partnerships and innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Be a core member of the partnerships leadership team, working directly for the SVP Data Partnerships to drive & deliver on a CTV data strategy.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Go-to-Market leadership to establish priorities and strategic direction for our CTV partnership ecosystem in order to capture more CTV spend on TTD.
- Establish and deliver on a plan to secure global partnerships that support the strategy
- Lead contract negotiations
- Drive optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with Product, Legal, Finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Design and deliver on sales enablement efforts that leverage the CTV data & solutions
- Become an internal Subject Matter Expert on CTV to spearhead education and evangelism of our CTV ad solution
- Influence vision & priorities for CTV planning and measurement solutions.
- Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition and technology – particularly around CTV; evangelize The Trade Desk to partners
What you bring to the table:
- 15+ years of experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Deep experience in the CTV industry with an understanding of both digital advertisting and TV advertising
- Understanding and vision around the TV advertising space
- Experience collaborating across Sales, Account Management, Product, Marketing, Legal & Finance teams
- Experience with business development and strategy
- Comfortable at the intersection of technology and media; familiarity with the digital landscape highly preferred
- Self-starter able to seek new partnerships or projects, and lead a project from start to finish
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Experience in leading long-term sales/partnership cycles
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product) and external stakeholders
- MBA degree a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.