HR Data Analyst at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an HR Data Analyst to join our team. This person will support the administration of HR systems & processes for the People Team, and will be responsible for data quality, system support, reporting, audits and process improvement initiatives. The ideal candidate is obsessed with data accuracy, is eager to learn, and possesses strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
What you’ll do:
- Own all data entry into HR systems, and partner with HRIS, Benefits, & Payroll to ensure clean and accurate data across all systems
- Onboard all new hires and contractors into HRIS, process and verify all work authorization documents, and issue background checks
- Offboard employees, ensuring that all paperwork is appropriately processed, and partner with IT to ensure systems are updated
- Maintain employee personnel files so they are complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with company policies, audit, and government regulations
- Liaise with the Recruiters, HRBPs, IT, Legal, and Finance as needed to ensure a smooth employee experience
- Provide day-to-day HRIS support for employees and internal partners, including researching and resolving HRIS issues
- Run a variety of cyclical and ad hoc reports for the Finance team, People team, or for any external audits
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS by running monthly audits and analyzing and cleaning the data as necessary
- Assist Sr. HRIS Manager in analyzing data to inform future planning and process improvement
- Assist Sr. HRIS Manager with HRIS optimization projects and implementations as needed
- Perform all other responsibilities and projects as assigned by the Director of HR & senior management.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1-2 years of experience with data entry and maintenance in an HRIS
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel & Google Suite
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the business
- Experience in a high-volume, high-growth technology environment a plus
- Working knowledge of UKG / Ultipro / Ultimate Software HRIS a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs