IT Business Analyst - SAP RAR Admin at Peloton
IT Business Analyst III, SAP RAR
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support our implementation of our new SAP S/4 application. This role will be a key member on the implementation project and in the post-go live organization at Peloton, specifically supporting the RAR module (Revenue Accounting & Reporting). This role requires a thorough understanding of both Revenue Recognition accounting guidelines and corresponding RAR post go-live support capabilities.
Who you are:
- You have experience with SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR), SD-RAR integrations, SAP FI modules, and SAP BRIM
- You have experience with RAR post-go live support as well as month-end close processes (hardware and/or subscription lines of business a plus!)
- You have experience with SD-RAR migrations processes
- You are interested in being part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization
- You are willing and able to be “hands on”, with a resourceful approach to getting things done
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- You can adapt easily to a changing environment; you know when to be patient and when to push
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- You have an inclusive approach to cross functional communication; you know when to get people involved and when to make a decision
- You have strong time management skills and are able to identify and focus on the most critical tasks
- You will be responsible for monitoring the RAR processes and batch jobs, analyzing failed records and identifying the root cause
- You will work directly with cross-functional teams and the broader SAP support team to resolve issues
- You will help in proposing the solutions to frequent errors/issues post go-live to ultimately improve system performance
- You will be a key player in supporting the business during the month end close processes
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Hands-on experience on supporting SAP RAR modules with knowledge of Order to Cash and Finance processes
- Functional experience of SAP Revenue Recognition and Reporting modules.
- Understand complex RAR functionalities such as BRF+, RAR Contract combinations, Allocations and FX rate calculations.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Team oriented and collaborative work style
- Experience in design and configuration for Revenue Recognition scenarios (S/4 RAR)
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.