Labor Analyst, Field Operations at Peloton
LABOR ANALYST, FIELD OPERATIONS
Peloton is looking for an experienced Labor Analyst to support our Business Operations team. The role involves developing insights to inform hiring strategy and process improvement opportunities - providing senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions. You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, Continuous Improvement; building models and dashboards to understand current performance and trends. You will work closely with Field Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring the ‘right’ way and that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow and further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges and a willingness to prototype and rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Utilize a combination of productivity and other data to determine site-specific labor needs and extrapolate them based on trends
- Build and maintain model to ingest future process improvements and adjust labor projections accordingly
- Seamlessly integrate data across multiple systems to build labor model
- Collaborate with Business Operations Analysts to create individual-level KPIs; work closely with Data Scientists to validate findings against the Long Range Plan (LRP)
- Gain cross-functional buy-in for labor projections, educate stakeholders and iterate on model based on stakeholder needs and feedback
- Provide hiring guidance to the recruiting team; define and measure success rates
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work closely with the Continuous Improvement team to scope and implement, including writing SOPs
- Distill and present projections and findings to a senior audience
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Finance or a STEM field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Able to troubleshoot challenges to determine the root cause
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Comfortable learning new software systems
Must be able to sit at a desk for prolonged periods working on a computer. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.