Lead Business Analyst at Vimeo
Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. We take our insights seriously and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions for both product and business. The Business Intelligence team turns that data into helpful, actionable insights for the entire organization. We are looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join our BI team and work closely with our Product, Engineering, Finance, and Leadership teams. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action and results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Build, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive set of business metrics and KPIs to measure financial and product health for both our B2B and B2C products
- Work alongside our data analysts and Finance team to develop and enhance tracking of key SaaS metrics for retention, customer lifetime value, acquisition funnels and sales efficiency, and associate them with product engagement
- Drive advanced analyses to identify underlying business trends and provide strategic recommendations for key takeaways
- Streamline data processing for business reporting by working with our Engineering and Finance teams
- Scale analytic capabilities by empowering stakeholders to perform analysis independently
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years in a Data Science or Data Analytics role within a SaaS business model focusing on SaaS business and product metrics; streaming video or video tech experience is a plus
- Technically strong in, SQL, Python, and Statistics
- Experience working with SaaS metrics, retention and LTV modeling, and attribution-based measurement are musts; Git / Github, Looker, and large data sets (terabyte scale)
- Strong analytical skills, data sensibility, and an able communicator
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce tangible results
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.