Logistics Analyst, NA Logistics at Peloton
Logistics Analyst, NA Logistics
New York, New York
About the role: Peloton is seeking a motivated Logistics Analyst within its Supply Chain and North American Logistics team to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory.
The mission of the Logistics and Operations team is to deploy inventory across a complex global supply chain and manage product lifecycle transitions. Operations at Peloton are critical to ensuring a successful delivery experience for customers, while balancing cost and operational efficiencies for the company. The Logistics Analyst role plays a critical role in both day to day operations and cross-functional projects, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage forward/reverse deployment of inventory to/from all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations in the Peloton connected fitness network
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc
- Cross collaborate with other teams to ensure optimization of the supply chain from end-to-end ● Manage our 3PL partners, freight vendors, and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations ● Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations ● Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 1-2 years of professional experience in logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets.
- Comfortable in setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving ● Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.