Manager, Business Systems & Analytics (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Operations, the Manager of Business Systems & Analytics will manage, plan, direct, coordinate, monitor and/or supervise business and program processes, operation systems and ensure the efficiency of business and related systems. They ensure that operational, procedural, and regulatory requirements are met. They research and develop analytics reporting in the support of strategic plans and make recommendations to achieve goals and objectives of the Truveris.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Owns architecture, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, deployment, integration and management of Salesforce and other internal business applications of our GTM infrastructure
- Provide internal support and coordinate any third-party contracts that provide services that integrate with our CRM system or utilized by our Growth team
- Project manage key GTM system initiatives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive growth through process creation and improvement as well as data analysis and reporting
- Act as the program/project manager for cross-functional GTM technology projects
- Work closely with internal Operations teams (e.g. Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Broker Ops) and Development teams on strategic programs, and collaboratively design and implement cross-functional technology-based solutions.
- Continuously deliver system and process improvements with limited business interruption
- 5+ years in a Business Systems or Systems Architecture role at a fast-growth technology company, with demonstrable experience owning systems strategy, management, and roadmap for large cross-functional teams.
- Certified Salesforce administrator for a B2B organization (> 250 users minimum)
- Experience working with companies that have multiple customer types/products
- Demonstrates an ordered, systematic approach to solutioning
- Strong business and technical acumen; able to translate business challenges into scalable technology-based solutions.
- Experience creating and managing complex project plans with multiple interdependencies, consistent track record of meeting deadlines, and able to proactively raise and solve for blockers or risks.
- Effective communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including leadership and cross-functional teams.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description