Member Insights Analyst at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking an Analyst to ensure our data is best utilized to optimize our KPIs and drive operational improvements across the organization. You will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way. You’ll spot trends and uncover patterns that shape decision making. The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics and present to stakeholders in user friendly ways.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of CLEAR’S business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Build powerful and easy to understand interfaces to visualize data
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for reports, analyses, and dashboards in Looker
- Support the CLEAR Member Insights team and other internal teams in their strategic decision making by:
- Analyzing historical data to provide different teams with relevant learnings
- Pulling data and developing insights to help guide strategic initiatives and brand partnerships
- Understanding key membership demographic data to help drive improvements in retention and revenue optimization
- Continually monitoring industry trends of and developments of competitors
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience working with data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to tell stories through data, develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills - Advanced MS Excel - pivot tables and pivot table reporting, advanced formulas and charting, basic data modeling skills in Tableau, Looker, and SQL (plus)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team player and fast learner
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to New York, NY