Odds Complier at Tipico
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!Job Description
Are you a sports fanatic? Are you thrilled by sportsbook products? Do you love data and statistics?
If so, you are the at the right place! We are looking for people who want to build our organization and create the best sportsbook offer and product in the sports betting industry. We want innovators, we want doers!
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytically-driven individual with a mastery of Excel and a passion for sports betting to join our Bookmaking Team.
The Odds Complier will report directly to the Bookmaking Regional Manager and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations.
As the Odds Complier you will:
- Compile special odds for a variety of sporting events with special focus on Football
- Gather data for different pre-match sports to enhance our sportsbook product offering
- Monitor and manage liability for the published markets and analyze performance
- Create reports on various topics such as customers, betting markets and betting channels
- Investigate market trends and observe competition to obtain valuable market insights
- Assist other teams across the department with various odds-related tasks
- Develop and document trading skills and tools to improve the sportsbook product
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Deep understanding of Sportsbook product
- Sports enthusiast with passion for US Sports
- Strong mathematical and numerical skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of any statistical languages, such as R or Python, is considered an asset
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- You are a self-starter, who has a high degree of motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group a leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits.