LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink Logistics is seeking an ambitious Operations Analyst to help grow the newest LeafLink team. This role is the front-lines for the LeafLink Logistics team and is the eyes and ears for our customers. This individual will thrive off a fast-paced environment, ensuring an amazing delivery experience for LeafLink’s marketplace clients. In addition, this individual will be a central liaison between our brands, retailers and delivery partners. Working alongside these key stakeholders, this highly collaborative team member will provide invaluable input in the product improvements. Finally, this self-starter should enjoy a fast-paced environment and has a general disdain for the status quo, constantly looking to make things better.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure a great delivery experience: route planning, client communications and customer service, and troubleshooting
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly operations reporting
- Develop and monitor partner KPIs
- Provide data-driven input based on client feedback and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years experience a plus
- Ability to work proficiently within Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Comfortable with finding resolution through ambiguity
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multitasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- High energy individual with a positive collaborative attitude
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.