People Analytics Analyst at Peloton
The People Analytics Analyst is responsible for supporting Peloton’s strategic analytics, workforce planning and reporting function. This role will serve as an active partner with the Human Resources, I/T and Business teams to develop data driven insights across all HR COEs, e.g., performance, engagement, acquisition, total rewards and workforce planning. This role will support Peloton’s overall talent strategy. To be successful in this role, the individual must have strong quantitative skills, including experience with HR / organizational people data. Further, this role requires strong communication skills and the ability to communicate the analysis and implications to non-technical stakeholders.
- Drive HR Analytics and Reporting Strategy
- Create and support the development of compelling workforce stories and actionable insights through HR business intelligence and data visualization
- Design people metrics reporting and creation of materials for the CHRO and Executive Team, identifying key trends behind people data
- Develop data-driven analysis to support decision strategic decision making for HR and Business initiatives
- Help to enhance our capability to analyze and “make sense” of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tell a story and help us make better data driven decisions
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional experts across all business units
- Support the design of HR Dashboards across all HR functions and business units
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements
- Work with IT partners to build and maintain the HR Datawarehouse
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Data Governance function partnering with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, masters preferred
- 5+ years of working experience. Preferably working in HR analytics, data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to translate strategic vision into actionable plans and make decisions with incomplete or imperfect information
- Experienced getting to a v0.5 solution, getting real world feedback, and then iterating to v1.0+ with a continuous improvement mindset
- Future forward visionary who can see where we need to be in 3 years, but who can develop a compelling, practical approach to how we get there starting tomorrow
- Ability to effectively engage and influence wide range of stakeholders as we implement the Workforce Planning initiative
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Successful track record of superior service delivery and change management in a global environment
- Advanced Excel skill, ability to understand SQL coding, and hands on experience with one or more BI platforms / visualization tools (PowerBI, etc.)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.