People Systems Analyst - Time Keeping, Payroll, and Benefits at Peloton
Our People Tech and Analytics Team is seeking an analyst to support Peloton's global People Technology, processes, and practices that drive improved workforce performance.
In this role, you will support processes and systems, primarily related to Time and Attendance, Payroll, and Benefits, helping to ensure that processes and systems are consistent and reliable. You’ll partner with both People Team and cross-functional partners, to meet defined SLAs and ensure a consistent and seamless end-to-end user experience
- Assist global teams with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payroll cycles in the new Time and Attendance platform (WFS). Troubleshoot payroll errors, support payroll processing, investigate and address discrepancies
- Support US Payroll integration with ADP WorkForce Now, including monitoring of employee data integrations with SuccessFactors
- Work with global HR and payroll teams to ensure system compliance with company and statutory policies
- Through alerting and reporting proactively monitor system health and data feeds to ensure accuracy of time records
- Assist cross-functional business partners with reporting requests
- Work with internal and external partners to capture, document, build\configure and test policy changes
- Assist with UAT and Training sessions as WFS implementation is expanded to new regions and business areas
- Support system upgrade or migration to new vendor or module.
- Support compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, internal/external audits, and Privacy (GDPR, CCPA).
- Proactively address issues
- Work as part of a high performing team and culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services and meets Service Level Agreements.
- 2-3 years within HRIS/Timekeeping/Payroll space
- Success Factors and/or WorkForce Software experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Experience working on cross functional projects
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Understanding of SAAS/Cloud, database relationships, end-to-end technology offerings
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to challenge convention
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.