The PLM Change Analyst will work closely with the Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, and Operations teams to manage the day-to-day activities of Peloton’s engineering change management process within our product-lifecycle management system (PLM). This role will sit within the PLM Operations department and be responsible for overseeing the timely review, approval, and release of Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), as well as for ensuring BOM (bill of materials) data for our products is accurate and complete.
- Review submitted Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) from internal teams and contract manufacturers and route them to the appropriate teams for approval
- Work with ECR creators to capture required information and documentation
- Liaison with Hardware Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and Sourcing to understand scope of changes and downstream impacts
- Create Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and update product BOM (bill of materials) data in the PLM system
- Ensure updated CAD and required engineering documentation is added to ECOs
- Collect evidence of implementation after the approved release of ECOs
- Lead weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings to inform and get approval from key stakeholders on requested changes
- Ensure product BOM data in the PLM system is accurately maintained throughout new product development phases
- Conduct regular internal and external training sessions on the ECR/ECO process, including trainings on how to correctly submit ECRs for review
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering change processes within a PLM system; knowledge of Windchill PLM is a plus
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing BOM structures and best practices
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external manufacturers to ensure the timely completion of changes
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sourcing teams
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.