Principal Application Analyst, CRIT (Medidata)
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Clinical Research Informatics and Technology team is hiring for a Principal Application Analyst that will work on the management of Medidata Rave team. The team is responsible for the design and development for our in-house institutional protocols as well as protocols managed by the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC). You will also act as the Product Owner who is responsible for prioritizes the backlog for Medidata.
- Familiar with Medidata Rave Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system management.
- Interested in the design of data collection instruments, edit checks, data capture, management and reporting of clinical research data
- A natural problem solver that will take the initiative to research various methods for project planning and implementation.
- Knowledgeable of the appropriate Institutional, State, and Federal regulations followed throughout the course of a research project, database, or protocol.
- Be responsible for managing a team of Application Analysts and work on multiple project tasks in support of the requirements, solution design, implementation, and maintenance of electronic case report forms (eCRFs) and edit check solutions
- Apply agile methodologies as the Medidata Product Owner working closely with development team and end users
- Develop and coordinate tests scripts, testing activities, test plan and reports for database quality validation and/or user acceptance testing to ensure accurate database structure and appropriate data collected.
- Act as technical liaison with project team members and clinical data managers to assist with the technical aspects of project delivery.
- Assist in problem solving including testing, troubleshooting techniques and issue resolution. Serve as an escalation point and subject matter expert in complex problem solving and resolution
- 2+ years of Medidata Rave experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to navigate independently, and collaborate with senior leadership.
- Knowledge of agile framework
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.