Project Manager - AI/Machine Learning Data (contract) at Peloton
Are you a highly organized, competent project manager or data associate with solid computer skills, audio / video editing experience?
Peloton is seeking a project manager to work with AI/ML datasets for both audio and video projects on a 6 month project.Responsibilities:
- Documenting new inbound data collection requirements and criteria
- Creating data collection instructions for participants
- Coordinating multiple rounds of voice and video data capture leveraging internal participants, 3rd party providers
- Auditing raw data input against a set of standard criteria to ensure accuracy
- Post audit - move files to our labeling / annotations service providers
- Auditing and accepting the results from the labeling service providers
- Editing Audio / Video files to concatenate, reformat, or otherwise alter as needed
- Communicate status on an ongoing basis
- Review, Reconcile, and Approve inbound invoices
- Monitor and renew service agreements as needed
- Resolve issues as they arise, escalating issues as needed
- Tracking / shipping / collecting hardware required to support the above
- Technical background
- 2-4+ years of experience managing complex technical projects
- Experience managing / working with 3rd parties
- G-Suite skills
- Intermediate / Advanced experience with audio and video editing tools (Adobe / Final Cut etc.)
- Experience with AI/ML in the voice or CV area
- Experience managing App development projects
This role requires a commitment of a minimum of 6 months.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.