Regional Delivery Operations Analyst at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the food we eat and the products we use to the water and energy that keep our families healthy and our economy running. We are on a mission to transform these machines, leveraging Artificial Intelligence, IoT technologies, and deep expertise. Our Machine Health solutions generate insights into machine reliability and performance to make these machines more reliable and efficient and, in short, transform how manufacturing is done. Our customers are the world's biggest industrial companies and manufacturers and include the brands you know and use every day.
As the US Regional Delivery Operations Analyst, you will be an integral part in supporting the day to day functions on delivery as well as a key contributor to the success of the related processes. With our growing customer base and geography, this role will allow us to scale sustainably, while providing timely communication to internal and external customers to accelerate deployment. If you love data and prefer a balance between structure, process, and creative solutions, this is the role for you!
A Day In Your Life
- You will be the “go-to” person in the day to day for regional, cross functional interfaces with customers (Sales, Services, Operations, Finance, and site level supply chain contacts). Through building relationships and enforcing a process, you will be able to tailor solutions to each of the teams. For Services, this may be the order confirmation on a material request, audits on material lists to promote lean shipments. To external customers, it means that we’re fully transparent on items like documentation, estimated lead times for shipment, and a trusted partner to convey/collect the related information in a timely manner.
- You will actively maintain and manage data continuity across systems (CRM, ERP) and help to surface the related analytics for operational excellence/process improvement. This entails, but is not limited to, a regular review of the pre-sales demand in comparison to the backlog versus the key company metrics. The layers within this data will then be surfaced to the appropriate teams for proactive resolution.
- You will help to support and enforce standardized KPIs, SLAs to drive key company initiatives.
What You Bring
- Experience: ~3-5 years within an operations role (logistics, supply chain, warehousing, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain or Logistics preferred)
- Familiarity as a User with Systems: Previous utilization of a CRM, ERP and Ticketing platforms is a must, BI (Business Intelligence) platform is optional
- Language:Written and verbal proficiency in English is a must, bilingual in Spanish is nice to have
- Skills and Persona: Comfort in working remotely -- with a remote manager, data driven, detail oriented, team builder/player, promotes transparency, development, understanding and adherence of processes
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction: “Not my job” is a blocker to a great customer experience, whether with internal or external parties. You take enjoyment in surfacing data, interactions with others, and when you do not have the answer, you are comfortable in surfacing questions/obtaining answers from the correct parties.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO