At HUMAN, we are all about knowing who’s real. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.Who we are:
The Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging the team’s operational muscles and efficiencies. We act as the Guardians of Gravity - a team of Humans seeking to ensure the water keeps flowing through the pipes and the trains arrive on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team that has significant exposure and impact to the entire commercial organization.
As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
The team is just getting started, and we’re looking for a strong performer to join us and accelerate our growth.What you will do:
- Build, design, and implement new processes that seek to craft departmental alignment, while accelerating revenue growth across all three of HUMAN’s product solutions.
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present and the other on the future!
- Create alignment across functional areas of the company to drive cohesion (i.e., Marketing Operations, Business Operations, Finance, and Legal).
- Lead and report on the sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our business.
- Coordinate and selectively grow our Sales tech stack to become the best-in-class.
- Host training sessions with the Global Sales team on new and existing technologies
- Own and operate company internal business partner compliance processes.
- Work with various departments to make Salesforce.com our single source of truth while ensuring data is always accurate!
- You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in either Sales or Revenue Operations, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Builder at-heart, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are ready to drive operational excellence.
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency and productivity.
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce and exposure to other software tools including HubSpot, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and ZoomInfo.
- Bonus points for strong Salesforce administration experience
- Technically proficient in HubSpot, Groove, G-Suite a plus
- You take a creative approach to operations with a capability to be hands-on to get things done!
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Extraordinary coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.