Salesforce Business Analyst
SUPPORT AND SCALE BUSINESS SYSTEMS UTILIZED BY OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS, PARTNER SUCCESS, AND SERVICES TEAMS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible. Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career.
We’re looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Global Business Systems team. In this role, you have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of Sisense’s overall business. You will partner with cross-departmental leaders, Business Operations, and Business Systems team members to take on operational challenges within a fast growing organization.
This BA role will focus on supporting the tech stack and related business processes of Sisense’s Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success teams– helping to improve processes and efficiency in Salesforce and related applications. You will oversee and maintain Salesforce administration and configuration as it relates to Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success teams. In addition, you will manage ancillary CS and PS applications that interface with Salesforce, like Gainsight, Cloud Coach, and other third-party applications.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/pre-IPO journey. In this role, you’ll report to the Manager of Business Systems, and you will collaborate with experienced Salesforce Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Salesforce developers, and Salesforce admins who share best practices and methodologies with each other and work together to achieve common team goals. You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about serving other Sisense teams with outstanding internal business application knowledge and support. This is a high impact role where you’ll also be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders. You’ll get to know every part of Sisense and be a key contributor to day-to-day operational efficiency and success.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product, company, and org structure.
- You will have an understanding of our internal operations processes and will start to employ them.
- You will have an understanding of Sisense’s primary business applications– including what we’ve built in Salesforce and Gainsight— and have worked with your manager to develop a plan to train up on applications you are not yet familiar with.
- You will have built relationships with key stakeholders in the Customer Success, Professional Services, Partner Success and Business Operations teams.
- You will understand Sisense’s customer lifecycle and the various roles Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success plays in the customer’s lifecycle.
- You will work with diverse teams across time zones while acting as an interface between the business, rev ops, IT and the greater systems teams.
- You will implement regular prioritization meetings with Customer Success, Partner Success, and Professional Services to understand opportunities for process and systems improvements and capture and document business requirements.
- You will develop user stories and process flows to support the development of technical solutions.
- You will have reviewed the backlog of Salesforce and other tool requests and will have shipped many process enhancements for Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success teams.
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs of Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success, and you’ll prioritize and initiate larger strategic projects to stabilize and/or enhance their business applications and processes.
- You will support the Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success teams with day-to-day systems requests.
- You will manage strategic business systems projects using Jira and project management best practices – following a Design, Build, Test, Train, Deploy methodology.
- You will deliver strategic projects related to Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success processes and business applications that align with company objectives and drive business outcomes, leading not only the technical system changes, but new process deployment.
- You will drive discussions within the team and cross-functionally around how we can improve our day-to-day operations and then implement the changes that add the most value with a KPI driven approach.
- You will act as a primary subject matter expert for internal CS and PS systems and processes.
- You will have expanded your influence across the company, driving process and improvements where appropriate.
- You will have supported the evaluation, design and architecture of the Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partner Success technology stack.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are a Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201 or 211) and have 3+ years experience as a Salesforce.com Admin; experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus.
- You have managed, built, delivered and maintained custom Salesforce solutions to support sales and customer success processes and handled ongoing system maintenance, customization/updates and enhancements to Salesforce without interruption to the users.
- You have Gainsight or other customer success platform experience and are well versed in its capabilities and limitations.
- You have experience working with other systems that integrate with SFDC such as Gainsight, Cloud Coach, FinancialForce, Outreach, LeanData, ZoomInfo, etc.
- You have examples of your effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have experience with project management tools and methodologies. Experience with project management tools like Jira, Asana, Smartsheet is a plus.
- You have demonstrated an ability to collaborate with cross-departmental teams and leaders to manage and execute complex technical projects.
- You have strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects, and Visio) or similar tools.
- You have rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and are able to run successful meetings with stakeholders.
- You can drive for results in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.