Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Commercial Analytics & Strategy Senior Analyst, you will structure analysis and synthesize data-driven insights to develop and prioritize our commercial strategy. Our team works cross-functionally with teams across the organization, such as sales, marketing, product, and others, to identify and answer high priority business questions. Our business is expanding quickly, and we’re looking for future leaders.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Have a passion for technology and improving patients’ lives
- Enjoy using data and analytics to solve different business problems
- Are action-oriented; you identify and seize new opportunities with high energy and enthusiasm
- Are intellectually curious and love thinking through complex questions
- Work well in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Your day to day is…
- Partnering with teams across the organization to structure analysis around high priority business questions and synthesize findings to inform strategic decisions
- Monitoring business trends and conducting analysis to identify new opportunities to unlock growth and efficiencies
- Ideating on solutions to key business problems based on data-driven insights
- Sizing and forecasting potential future initiatives and prioritizing based on expected business impact
- Collaborating with data teams to identify opportunities to expand our data and enable new and insightful analysis
- Coaching junior team members through analysis
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-6 years of work experience in management consulting or investment banking at a top firm and / or business analytics at a tech company
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics
- Extensive experience with and enthusiasm for analytical problem solving and translating data-driven insights into business strategy
- Examples include: market sizing, forecasting, pricing sensitivity, survey analysis, inventory management, supply/demand, cost/benefit
- Resourcefulness, nimbleness, and the ability to stay positive under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Action-oriented attitude
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce.com, and/or PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.