Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to support our Supply Chain Development team. The role involves developing end to end data architecture for the supply chain, enabling the user review one source of truth for supply chain related data.
You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, and Supply Chain Operations; building models and redefining the data architecture to ensure data integrity. You will work closely with functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the ‘right’ way and that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow and further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges and a willingness to prototype and rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Lead efforts to introduce, engineer and develop data management solutions assessing business needs
- Define, develop, and maintain various ETL processes and prepare OLAP cubes
- Ensure data lake designs follow appropriate architecture and framework, reflecting proper data integrity.
- Define KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational and financial data
- Write scripts and build tools to extract, clean and transform operations-related data
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Create and facilitate user acceptance testing and drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst with a focus on data architecture
- Experience working with data lakes and defining data architecture (AWS technologies preferred)
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel and significant past experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
- Understanding of Supply Chain Systems - WMS, TMS, ERP systems preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.