Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Senior Analyst to support the building and implementation of Peloton’s externally facing social impact strategy consistent with the Peloton Pledge. The ESG function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy, Corporate Development, and M&A team. The Senior Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of ESG, Strategy and Initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
Together with the Senior Manager, ESG Strategy & Initiatives, the Senior Analyst, ESG Strategy & Initiatives will ensure that Peloton is well positioned to design and implement a cohesive externally focused social impact campaign.
This work will involve:
- Supporting the strategic planning process by conducting primary and secondary research to support prospective initiatives, synthesizing findings into strategic recommendations, modeling projections, and helping to communicate key findings to Peloton’s senior leadership team communicate articulating the team’s approach
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton to successfully plan for and implement social impact initiatives
- Liaising with the People team and with ERGs to engage Peloton employees in social impact efforts
- Staying up to date on trends in Fitness/Wellness-related Social Impact
- 3 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape and highly in tune with current events
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
The ideal candidate is high-energy, results-oriented, and demonstrates an ability to:
- Clearly and concisely communicate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage and excite team members and senior leaders.
- Deftly navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally with many different teams and senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical.
- Manage multiple concurrent programs with strong attention to detail and accountability to high standards of excellence.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.