Senior Analyst, Strategy at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Senior Analyst to help us identify and evaluate opportunities for growth. Reporting to a Senior Manager on the team, he or she will work cross functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy & Corporate Development team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Support Senior Manager and broader team in developing business cases for growth opportunities across Peloton’s business
- Projects could include: product development and pricing, new revenue opportunity evaluation, international expansion, addressable market sizing, and market landscape research
- Lead primary and secondary research workstreams (e.g., consumer research, desk research, expert calls), including scoping, execution, and analysis to support the development of Peloton's near- and long-term global strategy
- Support Peloton’s annual and long-term strategic planning process; work with various cross-functional teams to ensure functional priorities align with overarching company strategic goals
- Work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with Product, International, Finance, and other teams on a variety of growth-focused projects
- Execute primary and secondary research to support the development of Peloton’s near and long-term global strategy
- Synthesize research findings into insightful strategic recommendations and help communicate key findings to Peloton’s senior leadership team
- 2-3 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, private equity, or corporate strategy experience is required)
- Experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in working in MS Office and Google Suite (modeling experience is a plus)
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.