Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Client Reporting & Analytics Senior Associate, you will lead the team in designing and implementing executive level custom analytics for Zocdoc’s Enterprise clients (independent groups with 50+ doctors and all health systems). This role will create custom analyses and decks demonstrating the value of Zocdoc to c-suite executives, ultimately helping in improving our client relationships and growing our business. Cross-functional collaboration is a key part of this role. The senior associate will also be responsible with working with our sales and product marketing teams to design cross client cases studies that will be presented to customers at all stages of the sales cycle and to potential clients at conferences and through online webinars. We are constantly developing new types of reporting and analytics for our clients and are looking for creative thinkers and leaders to help drive these projects forward.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by supporting a rapidly growing and highly energetic commercial organization
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love turning ambiguous data into insights that drive business decisions for our Enterprise clients
- The kind of person who enjoys translating custom analyses into overarching stories in the form of case studies and white papers
- Highly collaborative and comfortable partnering with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Passionate about improving your analytic and data visualization skills
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2021 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Supporting areas for growth of the Enterprise business
- Design custom analyses and client presentations demonstrating the value of Zocdoc for client executives
- Work with Sales and Account Management to support client development by leveraging Zocdoc data
- Partner with Sales and Product Marketing teams to develop cross client cases studies and white papers
- Join client meetings as necessary to present findings and insights from your analysis
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (3-5 years) experience in management consulting or data / business analytics at a tech company
- Strong ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Tableau, Looker, and/or PowerPoint
- Proven track record of supporting business growth
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience preferred
- Ability to manage competing projects and stakeholders and to prioritize successfully
- Experience and commitment to working cross-functionally and building strong internal relationships
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.