Senior Business Analyst, Meetups @ WeWork
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Meetup was acquired by WeWork, giving us unique access to fantastic spaces for Meetups. We make it possible for Meetups to instantly book a WeWork space with just a few taps. We need a detail-oriented self-starter to assess performance and find opportunities for growth and efficiency.
As Sr. Business Analyst, you will:
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth, improved user experience, and operating efficiency through data analytics
- Develop and maintain forecasting models, including key performance indicators, to anticipate results and track team productivity
- Support reporting activities including stakeholder dashboards and ongoing daily, weekly, monthly reporting routines
- Help execute and assess experiments/campaigns to understand performance drivers and make actionable recommendations
- Pull data for the team that is not easily accessible through online reporting tools using SQL
- Execute surveys and customer interviews to monitor satisfaction, and explore growth opportunities
- Architect analysis to support immediate and long-term business decisions related to monetization and go to market strategies for future product line extensions
- Synthesize analysis and recommendations into cohesive presentations that tell a concise actionable story to key stakeholders
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience working in analytical roles in growth/marketing, strategy, operations or business intelligence
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze and interpret complex data and identify trends to optimize performance and inform future strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a make-it-work attitude
- Advanced experience with SQL required
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?