Senior Compensation Analyst at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic, detail and service-oriented individual to join our Compensation and Equity Team. This Senior Compensation Analyst role will effortlessly liaise with the People, Finance, Sales, and Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining, and motivating the best talent in the world. Further, the candidate will align with Peloton’s mission to provide compensation that is both internally consistent and externally competitive, while supporting assigned areas of the business as a key compensation partner.
While the primary focus is to support the compensation programs, this role may also be called upon to help support the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans during peak business times. This role collaborates closely with our various internal teams so previous cross-functional experience is required. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, and strong technical and analytical skills.
- Partner with People Business Partners and leaders in assigned business groups to provide compensation and equity guidance
- Participate in the ongoing research, development, and implementation of compensation programs as Peloton grows and expands
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting headcount, payroll, and equity needs by department
- Support the participation in compensation survey submissions as well as collecting and analyzing salary information to help determine competitive positioning
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Partner with the team during compensation planning processes to ensure accurate data and participate in the development and distribution of educational materials
- Perform market pricing for new roles and provide recommendations for candidate offers, partnering closely with the Talent Acquisition and People Business Partner teams
- Partner with Peloton’s Systems Team to ensure integrations are working as intended
- Accurately and efficiently assist with the day-to-day administration of Peloton’s stock plans globally, interfacing with internal departments including Compensation, Payroll, Finance, Accounting, People (HR) and Legal as well as external partners like our stock plan provider, broker and transfer agent during peak business times (e.g., open trading windows)
- Partner with the team to drive continuous improvement of compensation and equity processes and help maintain documentation for all processes
- Assist with preparation of compensation and/or stock-plan related reports, insights and analysis for Executives, Board Members, Finance, People, Legal and Payroll as needed
- Respond timely to questions from employees regarding their compensation and equityReconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- 5+ years progressive experience in compensation analysis and administration
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to present to a variety of stakeholders
- Professional experience in Excel, including experience building models and analyses
- Knowledge and understanding of various elements of compensation strategy
- Ability to build credibility with business leaders and cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail; must be process oriented and operate at a high-level of accuracy
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand messages
- Experience with market pricing and compensation survey analysis
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented, and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative and team approach to work
- Project management experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of and experience working with Morgan Stanley Shareworks or other equity administration platform strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of and experience working with SAP SuccessFactors a plus
- Experience with Payfactors / Payscale a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
- Experience in compensation consulting a plus
- Completion of 1+ CEP test a plus; CCP and/or GRP a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.