Senior Director, Business Intelligence at CLEAR (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this role will oversee the Business Intelligence team that owns data reporting, develops analytics and measurement tools, and drives initiatives that help optimize revenue across multiple business segments. You’ll help prepare external reporting including our publicly reported KPIs and Board of Directors materials. Your team will work closely with FP&A to oversee CLEAR Plus revenue budgeting and forecasting, including our member retention model. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership across the organization to develop new revenue driving initiatives, define KPIs, and build reporting to measure impact. This role will have direct and regular contact with the CEO and CFO.
What You Will Do:
- Develop metrics to measure performance of the business across marketing, pricing strategies, promotions, user experience and new product launches
- Oversee CLEAR Plus revenue reporting and analytics; Budget, Forecast and Long Range Plan
- Work closely with marketing and partnership teams to evaluate revenue implications of new opportunities/campaigns and provide ongoing support on revenue share reporting and analysis
- Work closely with Data Engineering team to ensure integrity and quality of data flowing into our BI tool (Looker)
- Drive ad hoc analysis independently and execute ad hoc requests from management
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in an analytical finance role; Subscription experience is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills with experience leading a team of BI/Analytics professionals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to synthesize data and complex information, and present succinctly to executives and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in BI tools, such as Looker
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’ degree level or equivalent experience in a quantitative field
- Business strategy experience a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with public company senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, collaborate effectively, and build consensus in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive analysis independently with little guidance
How You'll Be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $200,000-250,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.