Senior Manager of Enterprise Analytics at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Analytics to support our business intelligence/analytics and data governance efforts. This is a high visibility role that will partner directly with senior stakeholders to devise and implement the metrics, reporting, and analytics needed to support data driven decision making across our rapidly expanding business.
The role will be responsible for building and maintaining a comprehensive analytical platform to produce ad-hoc and recurring reporting, perform advanced data analysis, and present results to all levels of the organization. You will serve as the operational reporting subject matter expert and assist leaders across the organization to define the metrics, reporting, analysis, and cadences that enable them to meet and exceed their goals. You will be the trusted business partner for leadership of the functions you support to ensure their end-to-end data and analytics needs are met.
This role will also work closely with the Engineering data team to ensure that the data needs for Enterprise Analytics are met from a data warehousing and transformation perspective. This will include partnering to devise a data democratization roadmap to ensure that the Enterprise Analytics team have the tools and access required to execute on our roadmap.
- Support the Head of Enterprise analytics to devise and execute on the company’s reporting and analysis strategy roadmap
- Senior member of Latch’s data community, working with analysts across the business to raise the collective data literacy of the organization
- Partner with the FP&A team to ensure that consistent and accurate metrics are available for modelling and planning future growth and budgeting
- Build prototype data models to prove out concepts to ultimately get built in the Enterprise self-service data platform (Looker).
- Build data models and dashboards in Looker to ensure single-source-of-truth of all key metrics and analysis
- Operate with transparency with business partners – devise a mutually agreed roadmap and meet milestones and delivery timetables
- Create content for, and deliver company-wide workshops on data tooling, increasing the usage of self-service via the Looker platform
- Be the primary point of contact for the business stakeholders you support – meet with them, understand their needs and translate these into clear requirements. Implement solutions ranging from process improvements to dashboards.
- Work closely with Enterprise Systems to ensure process and data capture is in place to support reporting and analytical needs.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of an enterprise-wide data dictionary and governance model
- At least 8 years’ experience in business supporting functions, preferably in the tech space
- 5+ years’ experience in a business-facing Enterprise analytics role
- Comprehensive knowledge of SaaS business model and metrics
- Demonstrated experience of building Machine Learning-based models to answer business questions when required
- Experience as trusted partner to senior leaders across multiple functions providing analytical support and guidance
- Expert with data visualization and investigatory analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau and Power BI
- Expert with data transformation tools – Alteryx, Tableau Prep, etc.
- Leadership experience – this role has expansion opportunities as we continue to build out the team
- Comfortable working in a start-up, growth-oriented atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and frequently evolving deadlines, requirements, and challenges
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of general business practices and understanding of organizational culture with the ability to function effectively within its social structure
- Outcome oriented and initiates decisions and actions. Focused on achieving the outcomes of a process or project while maintaining alignment with the overall strategy of the organization.
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert who influences the way things are done and drives transformative change
- Clear intellectual curiosity – the passion for asking why and digging deeper into difficult problems without external guidance
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice