Peloton is looking for a passionate and analytically minded Strategy Senior Manager to help us evaluate opportunities to grow our member base, drive innovation in the member experience, and improve our competitive market position. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Corporate Development, he or she will work cross-functionally and take a research-based approach to help shape critical strategic and business development initiatives for the company. The Strategy function sits within Peloton’s broader Strategy, Corporate Development, and M&A team.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical and storytelling skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Manage and coach a lean high performing team within the broader Strategy team
- Develop project plans, scope, and lead cross-functional, complex strategy projects to support the development of Peloton’s near- and long-term strategy
- Projects could support product development and product pricing, market sizing, market landscape and competitive research, international expansion, new revenue opportunity evaluation, commercial GTM strategy, among many others
- Lead executive-sponsored foundational research projects including our annual Total Addressable Market and Serviceable Addressable Market studies
- Oversee primary and secondary research, synthesize data and research findings into insightful strategic recommendations, and implement best practices; help communicate key findings to senior leadership and ensure recommendations are actionable and have the right owners for execution
- Manage end-to-end project timelines and lead third party vendor and stakeholder management (both peer and senior business leaders) throughout
- On a project basis, collaborate with business teams across the organization, partnering with Product, Product Marketing, Finance, Revenue, Commercial, International and other teams on a variety of projects
- Support business partners on annual strategic planning process
- 6+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (management consulting, and/or corporate strategy experience is required - ideal candidate will have both)
- Experience executing and managing primary / secondary research and translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Highly organized and comfortable managing multiple workstreams at once
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Great attention to detail and self motivation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.