Senior Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We're looking for a talented and motivated Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst to join our FP&A team. This role will partner closely with the Revenue Operations team as well as our Sales, Account Management and Business Development teams. The Commission Analyst will be responsible for understanding each commission plan and facilitating them. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills with a finance background, but also sales minded as the role involves being the point of contact for revenue-producing teams.What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for variable compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of compensation reports
- Ensure plan calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing standard and ad-hoc reports and analysis of historical, current and prospective sales commission activity
- Communicating and addressing any questions and queries Sales team have in relation to their compensation
- Serve as the trusted point of contact commission advisor to help the Sales team understand their plan, attainment, and earnings
- Provide insights on sales and performance; evaluate and analyze trends
- Serve as a point of contact for commission related questions
- Work closely with Revenue Operations, Finance, and an Application Manager on a Sales Incentive Compensation application such as Xactly
- 3+ years of experience in a compensation analytics role, ideally at a high growth SaaS company
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite skills
- Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce.com and Xactly a plus
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including ASC-606 - advantage
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.