Senior Service Design Analyst at Peloton
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey ● Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn ● Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
As a Performance Analyst (Senior Service Design Specialist), you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. You’ll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes and tools. You will also manage the processes for dealing with bugs and emergencies. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation and technical material upon which agents execute in actual interactions with Members. Service Design ensures the Support team is operationally ready for new products and services and to help drive continuous Membership and Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches.
The Service Design team is part of the Membership team and is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us and design for delightful and low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, and understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members and the Membership team.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Partners with Product, Engineering and other departments by collecting reports, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Lead and manage the JIRA processes for issues, bugs, and fires
- Work with the Operations team to ensure agents perform technical work correctly and to understand the issues that need to be addressed with other teams
- Understand all of the details of each of Peloton’s products to ensure technical trouble-shooting is documented and to ensure that workflows are correct and that associated systems for replacements and spares are all correct
- Propose recommendations for further investigation or improvement driven by data and root cause analysis
- Coordinate with other service design specialists on projects and provide guidance to drive project completion
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Must be able to work independently and employ strong time management and organizational skills ● Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.