Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch's data team is continuing to be built from the ground up. We're covering all aspects of the Latch's data strategy including: analysis, engineering, science, & more. We are firm believers of bringing in smart people that can define the roles for themselves, so come join us and start creating greatness.
- Understand the data gathered across the entire Latch organization
- Design and implement data pipelines, building scalable and optimized enterprise level data systems
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, both engineering and business counterparts
- Transform raw data into meaningful sets that are query-able and visualizable
- Work closely with Data Analysts and Data Scientists to implement production ready systems
- Be a helping hand with tools used by other teams such as Sales CRMs, Ops Customer Success tools, Marketing automation or Finance ERP. Data from these tools are very important to us
- BS in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of general software programming experience in Java or similar languages
- Excellent grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Solid level of understanding in SQL
- Knowledge of database technology, schema design, and query optimization techniques
- Experience in ETL pipelines and data transformations.
- Excellent communication skills
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Experience with Map-Reduce technologies such as Spark or Hadoop
- Understanding of basic data science concepts
- Experiencing in productionizing machine learning models
- Acute sense of data analysis: being able to make sense out of many seemingly unrelated data sets
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice