Senior Supply Chain IT Analyst at Peloton
Senior Business Analyst - Warehouse Management Systems
About the Role
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to enable new processes and technologies within our Warehouse Management Systems Arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, Integrations, and Warehouse Management Systems. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Warehouse Management Systems, and will support initiatives to streamline processes, and translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting our Distribution Centers and continuous improvement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technology team peers and across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document business and functional requirements, business processes, use cases, and user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute WMS functional tests to ensure fulfillment of business requirements and IT quality, architectural, and security standards on assigned projects.
- Performs business level configuration of Warehouse Management System software (Manhattan Associates).
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, and change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven and governance-focused business.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 5+ years of WMS experience, preferably in Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMOS
- Strong configuration background including all Configuration modules within WMS and understanding of their underlying concepts
- Strong understanding of EDI and integration technologies / methodologies related to WMS systems including EDI transactions: 810, 832, 855, 856, 945, etc.
- Understanding of Inventory considerations in a Serialized Environment
- Very detailed and organized in managing Configurations across various Environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System partner technologies like cubiscan, labor management, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Knowledge of integrating warehouse management system with other equipment and systems such as MHE (conveyors), Warehouse control systems (WCS), Warehouse Execution systems (WES) and pick-to-light systems etc. is desirable
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.