Sr. Growth Analyst at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Growth Analyst to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, and obsesses about user experiences, balancing driving growth for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user.
This role will be responsible for leading business and product analysis as a core function but also running product execution for key growth experiments as well. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, growth, subscription models, and SaaS businesses.
What you'll do:
Product and Business Analysis
- Proactively identify opportunities in key growth areas of focus, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, and mobile growth.
- Partner with engineers, designers, and product managers in the growth team to bring data and analysis to help inform and guide day-to-day decision making and prioritization.
- Understand and distill large complex data sets into key learnings, actionable insights, and experiment recommendations.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and analyze growth models to identify opportunities and support forecasting.
- Transform quantitative analysis and learnings into visualizations that will be shared and presented to leaders (and the broader company) to drive product and/or business decisions.
Product Growth and Experimentation
- Partner with product, design and engineering to design, build and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data.
- Drive key metrics and growth levers from analysis through learning and iteration to achieve measurable impact and proactively identify opportunities for potential experiments in key growth areas of focus (actively monitoring, proactively driving and discovering opportunities).
- Research and support ideation, brainstorming, and prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment).
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes and learnings for future experiments and iterations.
- Effectively visualize, share and communicate key learnings and takeaways from experiments and analysis within the team and across the organization.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role, ideally manipulating data sets through statistical software including but not limited to R, SAS, and Excel.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- 1+ year in marketing, product, or growth discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Big Picture or similar analytics tools strongly preferred.
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.