Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence - Supply Chain at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and strategic-minded Supply Chain Business Intelligence Senior Manager to join our growing team. This person will lead key projects to bring and enhance visibility into all elements of the end-to-end Supply Chain partnering closely with our International, Middle Mile, Inventory Management, Final Mile, and Planning teams. They will translate complex and at times disparate research learnings into narrative and data-driven analyses that clearly communicate findings and implications for cross-functional stakeholders. They will manage several concurrent key projects for the team, inclusive of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and will be responsible for managing complex work streams across multiple internal stakeholders, consultancy, and vendor partners. This person will report to the Director of Supply Chain Analytics.
Primary focus area will be articulating key performance indicators throughout the supply chain:
- Synthesize disparate data sources into digestible and actionable reports to be distributed cross-functionally at a real-time, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence, identifying and communicating key strategic implications from your analysis and reporting.
- Deliver reports and key talking points to senior leadership, equipping them with relevant intel to share with the board of directors and external stakeholders.
- Lead day-to-day project, stakeholder, and budget management of your projects.
- Balance requests between operational stakeholders and executive partners to ensure that a value-driven model is applied to prioritizing work streams.
- Deepen the organizational knowledge of supply chain operations performance and expense drivers.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research to inform key business initiatives and supply chain priorities, collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure your work meets their strategic needs.
- Synthesize research findings into insightful observations with clear, actionable business implications and strategic recommendations.
- 6+ years of relevant business intelligence development experience working with world-class consumer brands at a leading consultancy, 3PL, or in-house supply chain team
- Comfortable navigating large datasets, with experience creating dashboards for stakeholders through internal reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational databases, specifically datasets sourced from supply chain operational systems and landed into AWS S3 and Redshift environments.
- Demonstrated expertise on the subject of supply chain operational processes (e.g., distribution, transportation, international logistics, inventory management, etc.), especially with relation to hub-and-spoke structures.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research applying mixed methodologies (quantitative + qualitative research).
- Exceptional at finding trends in the data, articulating the “so what,” and translating insights into strategic, actionable recommendations.
- Adept at guiding groups with divergent opinions toward a unifying decision, drawing upon data to ground decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills, and experience managing distinct vendor relationships.
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Excellent communication and data story-telling skills, including the ability to clearly present findings and recommendations to diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where priorities are often shifting.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – especially when managing the relationships with stakeholders and consumers of reporting solutions.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle an array of tasks on tight timelines.
- Skilled in Excel and Powerpoint, with ability to translate to Google Suite.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.