WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We’re looking for engineering leaders to tackle the significant engineering challenges we’re taking on this year, such as: architecting new iterations of critical components on both frontend and backend systems, building and optimizing for massive scale, and driving new AI/ML powered features.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of professional experience with a strong track record of success
- Experience building foundational systems at scale and spearheading software projects that significantly advanced the goals of your organization.
- Leads by example. Excellent at mentoring engineers. Makes your colleagues better.
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive. Strong ownership and drive.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.