Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will own the sourcing of ingredients and packaging for our OTC and cosmetic products. You will research and vet vendors of the highest quality, manage their onboarding, and coordinate the launch of new products. You will work cross functionally to ensure we partner with the best suppliers to support our business and launch high quality products on time.
Who are you? Great question. You are a creative problem solver with an incredible attention to detail. You are timeline oriented and able to communicate effectively with cross functional stakeholders. You have sourcing and vendor management experience and are passionate about delivering high quality new products to our members, while also improving our existing products. You work effectively in dynamic, cross-functional teams, thrive in a fast paced environment and love a challenge.
What You'll Do:
- Own all new vendor research and sourcing from initial conversations through assisting with contract negotiations.
- Vet vendors to ensure they meet Ro’s standards in quality, safety, and accuracy.
- Set production timelines for new products and packaging.
- Negotiate pricing and coordinate initial buys.
- Handle all administrative components of sourcing which includes but is not limited to; sending out NDA’s, compiling forecasts, keeping track of contract status, etc.
- Constantly sourcing and evaluating for new suppliers to diversify our network.
- Establish a glossary of vendors by product category.
- Attend trade shows as needed to discover need vendors.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Incredible communication skills - both verbal and written
- 2-3 years of supply chain sourcing experience in OTC, dietary supplements and/or cosmetic products
- Detailed and timeline oriented; able to understand timelines by learning all parts of a process, communicate appropriately internally and raise flags as needed
- Adaptive, fast learner who is able to learn by seeing and doing and come up with creative solutions
- Experience with Excel and production timelines required.
- A connection to Ro’s mission
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.