Wealth & Wellness Programs Analyst at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The Operations Analyst on the Wealth & Wellness team will own the day-to-day success of a number of different Benefit programs at Justworks, work with our Product and Engineering teams to improve existing systems, and help implement new Benefit offerings.What you’ll do
- Perform day-to-day operations for disability, life insurance, third party sick pay programs as part of Justworks Benefits Programs
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, and payroll file failures
- Triage incoming issues/inquiries to identify need for engineering intervention and escalate accordingly
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify and remediate issues by either creating and maintaining operations tools or working with product and engineering to improve systems
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits and report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain and execute regular filing and/or any additional regulatory duties
- Maintain vendor and internal partner SLAs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment