See all roles
If the chance to bring your passion to a brand that other creatives recognize and appreciate sounds exciting, let's talk!
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Over the past 3 years, we've built a Brand that creatives recognize and admire through unrelenting attention to detail. We're looking for a design leader to oversee our creative marketing team in order to bring the Frame.io Brand to life across all communications and off-site collateral. This includes the Frame.io marketing website, product launch videos, lifecycle emails, social advertisements, the Frame.io Insider, sales tools, and more.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will work closely with product designers, product marketers, developers, content managers, and event marketers throughout every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to final delivery.
You are an overall design expert with deep expertise spanning digital, print, and experiential design. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-7 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional creative direction skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality art direction and design within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Support the further development of Frame.io’s creative direction, style, and tone of communication on marketing projects across the web, social, email, events, out-of-home, and sales tools
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content, and experiences with some supervision
- Lead the design and manage projects ranging from web design, experiential design for events, product launches, social campaigns, brand campaigns, and content marketing projects
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Head of Brand Marketing to assure all customer-facing creative is a seamless visual narrative leading to our product
- Provide visual QA feedback to marketing creative, and liaise with Product Marketing, Project Management, and Sales teams to ensure alignment with company goals
- Support the development of Brand standards, manuals, and templates that will help scale our marketing efforts and assure best in class Brand execution
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.