Brand Designer at AlphaSense
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
As a Brand Designer, you’ll take a supportive role in developing a rapidly evolving brand. The work ranges from driving excitement in AlphaSense’s products to staying engaged with our existing customers.
You are as capable of taking a systems-level approach to your work as you are of creating a single, pixel-perfect execution. You understand how to rigidly abide by brand guidelines while exploring the expansion of the brand. A strong sense of color, imagery, layout, and type is a necessity for this position. Your work can translate across digital, and print, toggling between these media easily.
You thrive in a collaborative environment. This role will ask you to execute upon a brief from the marketing team to make an idea come alive. You’ll be required to present work & communicate your thought process with clarity & organization. The ability to receive feedback & implement it is also a strong attribute needed for this job.
- Work closely with and report to the Senior Brand Designer on various design briefs
- Willingness to constantly grow skills and creative proficiencies by jumping right in.
- Develop digital and printed content including product one-pagers, interactive ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, email blasts, for both external and internal initiatives
- Help define & uphold our brand guidelines when designing — maintaining incredible attention to detail when featuring our logo, typefaces, grids, colors, vector artwork, etc.
- Capable of managing individual projects and be cognizant of deadlines and the quality of work.
- Ensure that AlphaSense stands out vs. competition
- Stay atop trends and industry best practices
- Be part of a space for creativity, ideation, collaboration, fun, and learning
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in design studios, branding/creative agencies, or in-house creative teams
- Strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills
- A background in creating brand identity systems & bringing them to life across industries & categories, spanning a variety of touchpoints (both print & digital)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects. Sketch is a plus (we’re happy to teach you)
- Ability to create print-ready artwork files
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
- Unwavering attention to detail & a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal & analytical skills