AlphaSense provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge professionals. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s investment and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our users can rapidly search and discover key data points and track impactful new information with intelligent alerts. Our 700+ clients include many of the world’s largest investment and advisory firms, global banks, law firms, and corporations. The AlphaSense subscription service helps our clients become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
As a Brand Designer, you’ll take a supportive role in developing a rapidly evolving brand. The work ranges from driving excitement in AlphaSense’s products to staying engaged with our existing customers.
You are as capable of taking a systems-level approach to your work as you are of creating a single, pixel-perfect execution. You understand how to rigidly abide by brand guidelines while exploring the expansion of the brand. A strong sense of color, imagery, layout, and type is a necessity for this position. Your work can translate across digital, and print, toggling between these media easily.
You thrive in a collaborative environment. This role will ask you to execute upon a brief from the marketing team to make an idea come alive. You’ll be required to present work & communicate your thought process with clarity & organization. The ability to receive feedback & implement it is also a strong attribute needed for this job.
- Work closely with and report to the Senior Brand Designer on various design briefs
- Willingness to constantly grow skills and creative proficiencies by jumping right in.
- Develop digital and printed content including product one-pagers, interactive ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, email blasts, for both external and internal initiatives
- Help define & uphold our brand guidelines when designing — maintaining incredible attention to detail when featuring our logo, typefaces, grids, colors, vector artwork, etc.
- Capable of managing individual projects and be cognizant of deadlines and the quality of work.
- Ensure that AlphaSense stands out vs. competition
- Stay atop trends and industry best practices
- Be part of a space for creativity, ideation, collaboration, fun, and learning
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in design studios, branding/creative agencies, or in-house creative teams
- Strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, and conceptual skills
- A background in creating brand identity systems & bringing them to life across industries & categories, spanning a variety of touchpoints (both print & digital)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects. Sketch is a plus (we’re happy to teach you)
- Ability to create print-ready artwork files
- Ability to quickly turn around detailed comps/mockups in an iterative environment
- Unwavering attention to detail & a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal & analytical skills